Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Tour 6050 - day 2. Munich to Prague

Really day 1 of doing stuff.

Got on the bus at 8 - we seem to b having later starts for a few days :) We drove to Nuremberg & did some sight seeing. There was this ring at a fountain that if u turned it 3 times yor wish was answered. See if I hav beta luck than wen I was in Rome... I saw a great view of the city from a castle up a massive hill & some great churches.

Drove again to Prague - slept most of the way. The weather has clouded over so we couldnt see much. I was using a bag as a pillow that has mesh on the outside & woke up with that imprinted on my face :( Its almost gone so Im all good to go out to dinner without a waffle face.

Wen we crossed into the Czech Republic we stopped at a service centre. My chips & mineral water came to 93.00 on the cash register. Korunas not euro or dollars & it was less than 5 euro :) a lady nxt to me had 253.00 come up. It would hav been a great foto.

Im doing my best not to compare tours but I had a mtn top experience on the last one & we were a family at the end... So many big famous sights on the last tour & ppl who were wonderful. My mission... I wil come bac tomoro night with at least 3 things I can say 'how good is that' about :) Im sure this dinner will b one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment