Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Catching up with facebook

I made a few facebook posts today that I had to share...

Post number 1...
I JUST SAW PRINCESS ANNE DRIVE DOWN SUSSEX GARDENS!!!! She had 4 motobike cops, her car had flashing lites near the headlites & there was a van (like swat-ish) with the same type of flashing lites behind her car. HOW GOOD IS THAT!!!! I SAW PRINCESS ANNE!!! Sadly no foto - it all happened so fast. I SAW PRINCESS ANNE!!!

Post number 2...
So now Im sad... I just asked 2 cops at Paddington Station if it could hav been her. They said yes (so I get very excited & afta telling them Im the biggest Royal Family fan & holding bac the urge to hug them)... the sad part... I missed her actually coming thru Paddington Station!! Im walking where she walked just half an hr ago... not realy too sad... I SAW PRINCESS ANNE!!!

Post number 3...
Im at Victoria Apollo theatre. I hav my ticket (I just had a voucher so just found out my seat is row b). I hav a London t-shirt, bag & program & am waiting for the doors to open... Im about to see Wicked for the last time... I hav also found out where stage doors are so Im hoping there wil b fotos.
My seats r row b of the first balcony.

Post number 4...
If I was to say I had a photo of Rachel Tucker, Louise Dearman, Ben Scott & Tommy Sherlock would that mean anything to anyone? Up until an hr ago they would hav been just names. Now... they r the ppl who played Elphaba, Glinda, Boq & Fiyero in my performance of Wicked. Very happy! And I also got a foto for Mel of the guys who played the clarinet & celo in the orchestra. I told them I had a friend who sometimes watched the orchestra instead of the show. It was a great performance, but I hav to say... We did it beta in Oz. It was interesting hearing the English accent coming thru. Im off to Driving Miss Daisy tomoro. The only otha play Ive seen is Calendar Girls so I sure am getting cultured.

So now aussie-noz.blogspot.com has caught up with facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment