So my sense of direction & map reading skills r restricted to wen in the car with Janette driving round the uk. In Munich I found the vodafone ship (but they couldnt help with the sim) but that was it. Got lost on the way to the Hofbrauhaus - the place where Hitler met with his political advisors & the only place in Munich not hit in the war. I was helped by a little old lady who in broken English shared the history of the buildings we passed. It wood hv been to difficult to explain why I was smiling so I kept it on the inside - she could hav been a tour director :)
Afta lunch I got lost on the way to the 'city wash rooms' to wash my clothes. That or 'just down there' means a different thing in Munich :( A very kind man helped me bac to the station
Ive met my group & they seem nice. Met a girl from Sydney. Off to the bus now. Prague here we come
No comments:
Post a Comment