Friday, 11 November 2011

Extra bits...

Tonite was fantastic. Realy authentic, great food, wine & entertainment. Got some great fotos.

So some stories... We hav been having some amazing times just walking round the streets.

Last nite at the Mozart & Strauss concert one of our gp (not me) :) got picked from the audience to play the triangle during the concert. Just so u kno... they hav run out of triangles in the down town Vienna area. It was my plan to buy her a triangle to hav something to remember the nite. No triangles but the girl in the music store understood enuf to kno we were looking for a joke gift cause she gave us this kids music book. It was perfect. Of course all written in German wich wil make it a bit hard but she said her Mum speaks a bit of German so she can help.

Today we went round Vienna. I stopped at a clock in the Strauss park at 11 & said the ode & had a minutes silence. It was weird doing it by myself but a lovely lady on tour made me a poppy so I wood hav one to wear.

I hav eaten too much pastry & drunk too much coffee. Vienna sold amazing coffee & the pastry is to die for. Way beta than anything I ate in Paris! I can heaf Alison saying 'I told u so'....

Tonight was an amazing nite. We watched dancing & singing & ate amazing food. I sat with a great bunch of ppl & we spent most of the nite laughing. Considering the welcome drink was 53% proof alcohol u can imagine how the evening went...

And finally a new term that I wil b introducing to Australia wen I return is... Shicky Mickey. It means someone who thinks they r so good cause they wear Prada or Gucci or those types of brand names & walks around as if they own the world. There is a real way the meaning is linked to the words but I cant remember how. Im thinking I mite use use the Schicky Mickey term :)

Tomoro I am off to downtown Budapest...

No comments:

Post a Comment