Sunday, 27 November 2011

Singapore Airport

I'm in Singapore... I had a great flight! Spare seat next to me and a lovely gentleman who was happy to listen to my 'excited traveller' stories at the start of the flight. He has a daughter called Naomi & he lives in Singapore. About the sleep I was going to have... didn't really happen. I watched a few movies... Hurt Locker, Friends with Benefits, the facebook one - it was the middle of the night... & 3 episodes of Sea Patrol. It was great. I think I did sleep for a few hours. I'm not feeling too bad at the moment cause.... I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO COMING HOME! I am sorry to say, up until now I hadn't wanted my dream holiday to end. But now I realise, I am so much looking forward to getting home and seeing the special people in my life!!
A useless information update for you... it's 6.27pm in Singapore & my next flight boards at 8.20pm. It is still light outside which is doing my head in cause for the past few weeks (especially this week) it was totally dark by 4.30pm. Also on my watch it is 10.27 & I don't know if it's am or pm. I think am cause we left at 9.30pm - I'm not changing my watch until I get to Brisbane... I'm going to be in Brisbane soon :) :) :) :) :) :) I have to go and check out the famous sunflower garden - it has extra special meaning now... I saw it in the middle of night on my way over so it'll be great seeing it in daylight. But also, on my first tour our tour director called us her sunflowers :) Man I've got some good memories. Have I mentioned that I've enjoyed this holiday? I am looking forward to looking through my photos on a computer :)
Well my time is almost up - 15 min free - I may log on again before I go. Next update may be from Dad's computer at Forest Lake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment