Last night I went and saw Ghost the musical. If it comes to Australia - YOU HAVE TO SEE IT!! Just checked... it's coming to Melbourne in 2013. So there is a bit of a wait, but it will be worth it. The special effects are incredible. It was a great show to finish on. So I've seen... The Lion King, Jersey Boys, Wicked, Driving Miss Daisy & Ghost. Not a bad effort :) I did consider trying for another one tonight, but I think it'd be pushing it - I have 2 beds in my hotel room. One to sleep in and one to store my stuff - the whole bed is covered (so I need to dedicate some time to pack).
I had nose bleed seats but the theatre was small it didn't really matter. I sat next to a lady who was the PA to a princess from Bahrain. She was lovely :) I also go photos with... Sam, Molly, Andrew & a dancer - also known as... Richard Fleeshman, Caissie Levey, Andrew Langtree & Emily Hawgood. I'm VERY happy with my photos. Didn't get any at Lion King or Jersey boys but made up for it with main actors from the other 3.
I also started my Monopoly tour (at the end I'm going to put up the tube stations you need to get off at if you want to get the photos I'm getting). Might also add it in the comments when I put the photos up on facebook when I get home. I found out this morning the ipad version has American places. The end of an era. Kids will no longer know about Mayfair, Pall Mall, Park Road, Regent St and Piccadilly :( Anyway, I got quite a few photos taken and continued this morning. Sadly my camera ran out of battery & it has a european plug. This is a problem because I don't have an adaptor for european to uk - just Australian to uk & Australian to european. So I've spent time at an internet cafe typing up my blog & sending messages while my camera is plugged into a usb port charging. Only 2 minutes left so I must go. I'll add more tomorrow from the airport.
I can't believe I'm leaving on a jet plane again - well leaving Europe. It will be great coming home, but I do love it over here!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment