Friday, 11 November 2011

Country number 12

Singapore, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Wales, England, France, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria & finally Hungary!!!!! Not a bad effort since the Oct 5. Having a great time & realy enjoying my new tour. I dont do change wel &
I had the most perfect tour group, leader &
driver its taken me til yesterday to fully get my heart into this tour - wich I hav now & sil go hard for the final 4 nites....
Today we spent the morning in Vienna - got a fantastic shirt... It has a yellow circle on it with a black kangaroo in the middle of it. It says AUSTRIA at the top above the kangaroo then NO KANGAROOS below the picture. Very funny. I showed some ppl on the bus who said couldnt I hav got one at home :)
A lady got lost in down town Vienna so we waited an hour befor our tour guide found her. Poor lady was quite shaken. All good now most ppl felt for her & those who got grumpy muttered softly to themselves. It was a bit different to my last tour where we wood hav all been very concerned one of the family was missing. Some of this group is becoming like family wich is fantastic. Im off to a Hungarian dinner tonite. Should b lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment