Tuesday, 4 October 2011
Singapore Airport
I have arrived in Singapore. It has been a most amazing trip so far. I met the pilot of our flight as we were going through customs (& got a photo). We are in row 75 which is THE VERY BACK ROW OF THE PLANE! The pilot comes and visits us (too old for me, too young for Janette) & we say how it'd be great to see the flight deck - he said yes. Then a flight attendant comes and gives us a business class care package with socks, face products & eye masks - from the captain. Then just as we are coming into Singapore the same flight attendant comes up and says, seeings we are going to the flight deck, we would need to be closer & we spend the last 20 minutes of the flight in a business class pod!! It was amazing - got some great video of me in the seat. I even got to sit in the pilot seat! HOW GOOD IS THAT. Janette & I are keeping a journal of funny stories & I'm already up to page 5 :) Travel fashions were a big source of amusement! We only have an hour to wait til we get on our flight to London. VERY EXCITING. I'm a bit tired now which is good cause hopefully I'll sleep most of the 12 hours of the next leg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment